Conemaugh Health System presents Sound Waves 2013
9th Annual Multi-Specialty Ultrasound Symposium
- Recognize the sonographic characteristics of a variety of disease states
- Address ARDMS updates
- Identification of new technologies
- Identification and resolution of artifacts
Who should register?
- Physicians who wish to update and further their knowledge of ultrasonographic techniques and advances in diagnostic and therapeutic practice
- Sonographers who wish to advance their knowledge and practice in speciality areas
- Medical professionals / students interested in diagnostic ultrasound methods and practice
Register and Complete Courses Online!
The symposium is over... but you can still register and complete individual tracts online!
Continuing Education Credits
The live conference has been approved for 6 CME credits through the Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography. Up to 6 additional credits may be awarded for online participation after the scheduled conference date. (Approval #15598)